Thursday, April 2, 2009

Caleb Is Two

Finally, I have time to report on Calebs birthday.

Here is his pathetic Thomas the Train I tried to make.

Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast!

Here is Caleb blowing out his candles!

And here is Caleb and his Lego Thomas set.
He had a great day. Thanks for everyone who made it a good day!
And yes...my child is majorly obsessed with Thomas the Train. I hate that show! The things we do for our kids. Although I'm not so sure it's a favor to him. The trains can be so mean!

7 comments:

Megan and TJ said...

I love your cake! You did a great job at decorating. My poor little Lily will get nothing in comparison.

scott and tara said...

What are you talking about? That cake is amazing!!!

Ames said...

I could never be so crafty with a cake. You're amazing! And Caleb is sure a cutie!

Karissa said...

The things we do for our children. Thomas has been the only thing to successfully potty train Jack despite my incredible hatred for "Thomas and His Friends". Don't you just hate the songs the most?

the Kates said...

CUTE cake!!!! You are so talented! Happy biRTHDAY to the big boy'!

Michelle said...

I'm really mad at you right now. If I made that cake I would be bragging it up right now.

Harvey Family said...

That cake is great! You are so talented! I'm trying to think of a cake idea for Brigham's 2nd b-day. We might have to copy you!