Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Peter Cottontail

For Easter this year, we were visited by "The best Easter bunny Santa named Peter Cottontail." That is how Jacob described the miracle of the Easter eggs. It totally made my day. I thought it was so funny. We were really busy on Saturday and Sunday morning so the Easter Bunny, I mean Peter Cotton tail came on Friday night. We dyed the eggs on Friday and then had a wonderful morning on Saturday. We got way too much candy, sun glasses, a small train and each of the boys got a movie. Jacob got his "bestest movie ever" Bolt and Caleb got Kunfu Panda. Here are some of our pictures of the morning.













I think the boys had a great time. Thanks Peter Cottontail for being the best Santa rabbit you could be.

2 comments:

Aubrey Dokos said...

Goodness Gracious your boys are so cute! And I love seeing pictures of your house. Talk about DARLING! I'm making it my goal to visit it one day! Love ya!

the Kates said...

um, they are so dang cute!! Peter Cottontail Santa- LOVE it! If you ever need a break, I can borrow your boys. PLEASE!!!