Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Handsome Boys

I have decided that buying new ties for little boys for Easter is okay. If I had a girl, she would totally get a new dress, so I thought it was time for new ties. I thought these were too cute!



Jacob
Caleb, who would NOT stand still, plus we were late for church

And a really cute picture of the two boys.
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY

7 comments:

Circe said...

Those are two handsome little guys you have there!

Kristi said...

I love the story of Peter Cottontail. And what handsome boys! I love Easter outfits!

Harvey Family said...

Where did you get your ties? They are so cute!

the Kates said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!!! I am absolutely smitten by your boys.

Heather said...

Oh my heavens! I'm pretty sure those are two of the cutest little boys in the world! They are adorable :)

Randi A. said...

That last photo is TOO cute. Your boys are so cute (I mean handsome!). Just darling!

Kellee said...

your boys are so stinkn' cute! I heard Katrina is engaged. Her soon-to-be brother-in-law is in my nursing class (Trent).