Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Markers and Toddlers...Bad Combo

I HONESTLY JUST CAUGHT MY KIDS DOING THIS.

AND THE WORST PART IS...I WAS IN THE ROOM!









HONESTLY.

11 comments:

Joslin @ Just Batty said...

Where's Kamren and what does he look like?

Harvey Family said...

I have done that so many times... I'm in the room, turn around, and see the biggest mess ever! How did I miss it happening? I don't know! They sure are cute though!

melissa said...

Haha...looks like they had fun!!

Jessica Duff said...

So funny. At least it was with markers and not nail polish, Cooper has done that exact thing with nail polish, it's kind of hard to clean up.

Marie Says Yes said...

boy, it's so funny when it's someone else's kids. adorkable.

the Kates said...

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am glad I don't have to clean it up, but hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
LOVE YOU!!! In about 2 weeks CK can join in the fun~

Mandi said...

just give your boys some lipstick already!!

TeamDall said...

haha haha haha

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I got a really good laugh over this!! I'm sure it was fun to clean up!

Circe said...

Nice Job pulling a fast one on your mom boys. Way to go!

Kelli said...

You were in the room but busy blogging right? J/K That is great, I love the pictures. I know that my day is probably not to far off, little rascals!