Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite...

Grandpa John gave us a kite. It was the coolest thing ever! We had the perfect wind and tons of string and a big open space in our back yard. Thanks grandpa for an awesome afternoon.


4 comments:

Stacey said...

They are so cute, and I love their matching buzzes! They'll have the best childhood growing up with those wide-open spaces.

Marie Says Yes said...

I'm so glad the Peter Cottontail Santa Easter Bunny found you! And I LOVE the tie idea -- I believe I will be stealing that. Ben and I need to come hang out in your wide open back yard. Go Batty's.

The Mathis Family said...

Hi RoseAnna! It's your long lost Anya! Your kids are so dang cute. I'm glad I found your blog! It's fun to check in on you!

TeamDall said...

I think you're really cool and that Dad is really cool too. And if Marie comes to hang out with you, I'll never speak to you again.