Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb Joe!

Happy Birthday to my baby Caleb Joe!! I can not believe that he is already 2! Time really flies!
Here is Caleb at 3 weeks:

Here is Caleb at 1:

And here is my birthday boy today!

Love you Caleb! Have a great day!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! It is crazy how much they change through the years! Happy
Birthday Caleb!!

the Kates said...

happy birthday Caleb!! We're glad you were born into the Batty family!!! Love you!

Heather said...

So there was this one time...when I decided to change the background on my blog...and I changed all my settings to match and everything...and I thought to myself, I feel like someone else has this blog background...and it was you. But I like it a lot and I don't want to change it, so I hope you don't mind having the same background :) Love you!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Happy Birthday to Caleb! I seriously can't believe it's been two years already! What a cute little guy!

Karissa said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!! He is such a cute little guy! I love the last picture of him, he looks SO excited to be 2.

Kristi said...

Oh I love that last picture!! What a cute boy, Happy Birthday Caleb!!

TeamDall said...

It seems so weird the he's two. What a cutie. It looks like he had a GREAT day:)

-Rachel said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Little Caleb! I honestly can't believe he's 3 either. Time flies doesn't it?
-By the way RoseAnna...the snow does melt in Alaska... we have a brief summer we even get GRASS! I'm just not sure when the mythical summer will appear. ;)

Mandi said...

Never met Caleb myself but he is so adorable, looks mischevious but lovable. I think I will name my next boy Caleb. Just so you know my favorite part about your blog is when you update the picture of yourself on the right. I love how you take a funny picture of yourself it cracks me up!! Oh and didn't you just have a birthday?? I cant remeber for sure but I thought it was in March. any way happy birthday!

Harvey Family said...

You have such cute little boys! It amazes me how fast they grow up!! Hope everything is going well for you guys!