Thursday, April 2, 2009

Good Bye Puppies!!



Well, today we sold our last puppy. I'm having a mix of emotions. It has been really fun, but all the puppy poop is driving me crazy and I'm really ready to have my laundry room back. They got little hair cuts before we sold them. I have one picture of the last one before she went. They were so cute! It almost made me want to keep one! ALMOST!

6 comments:

TeamDall said...

Bittersweet, I'm sure. They sure were cute. We hope Jacob and Jazzy are okay:)

Kristi said...

That picture is so cute!! How are your kids doing after selling the last one?
We are asking 15,500 obo

the Kates said...

It's toto- So cute! How's Jacob? What an event of mixed emotions- i'm sure. Love you!

Ruth Done said...

I'm not an animal person, but that sure is a cute puppy!!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

That little puppy is adorable... I have to admit, I almost wanted to buy one too! (but then I thought about that potty training problem!) I can't believe that you made that cake, that is so good. I can't believe that you thought it was pathetic, I am so impressed! Looks like you guys are doing great, it is so fun to see your little family grow and change!

Matt and Kirsten said...

that is one cute puppy - it almost makes me want one!