For Christmas my mommy gave everyone in our family tickets to see "Wicked". We finally got to go this weekend, and it was totally awesome. I didn't really know much about the musical, but I ended up loving it. I hadn't ever been to a professional musical before so it was a joy to be there. Thanks mom for a great time!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Do you even know how lucky you are?!?!?! These tickets were sold out in less than two hours. Man, your mom must LOVE you! I'm so happy for you, yet sad for me. Cute pictures too. I think that bottom one was worth getting in trouble for :)
I love WICKED!! I wanted to go so bad, but the tickets were impossible to get. I'm glad you got to go!
I am so excited! I get to go next weekend - and by the way - HI BECCA!
I'm sooooooooooo JEALOUS!!!!!!
how fun. those professional casts are way too amazing, huh. you are so cultured -- congratulations!
i saw it in chicago --- loved it!
Hooray!!! I'm also going this weekend and SO excited!!!
That is sooo awesome, and I am totally jealous!
Jealous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the musical! It comes here to Denver in October and we are planning on going.
We got to go over Easter Weekend and I am now completely OBSESSED with it. Glad you got to go. :)
I am SO jealous! I LOVE Wicked. Glad you had fun though!
Holy !#@#$%, you alreay have 12 comments, you are so popular Gulinda with a Guh. Love ya!
Apparently I should be jealous, but I don't know how to be if I don't know what I'm missing out on. I just wanted to ditto the "holy $#!%, you already have 13comments!"
jealous!!!!!!
the . end .
16 comments
17 comments. I think you should go for a record.
Post a Comment