When Clay and I started dating, Caitlin was about 10 years old. I would bring my barbies out to Vernal with me and I would play barbies with Sam and Caitlin. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago. But instead of playing barbies, Caitlin is now a barbie! She is seriously such a hottie! She just went to prom this last weekend and I went over to see how cute she looked. Honestly, her daddy better lock her up...she is sooooo cute!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Wow they both look gorgeous. I love her friends red hair, it is beautiful. I love the picture of you and Sam as well.
I can't believe how grown up Caitlin is! She is so gorgeous! When Jason and I started dating she was like 8 maybe. You are such a good sis-in-law RoseAnna. :)
It is crazy how time flys. we were looking at wedding pics the other day and my little brother looks like a baby, I can't believe it has been six years since Ecuador can YOu??
Time flies, eh? It's crazy. My brother just went to Prom and I was so weirded out because I swear he's not old enough!
You shouldn't suggest Caitlin get locked up or it will probably happen!
so fun! I remember while you were dating, you would tell me about how much fun Clay's little sisters were... they sure aren't little anymore! What does that make us?
She looks so beautiful. How fun. I wish I could have done Jeremy's brothers' hair for the prom. I could have fluffed David's mullet.
Lovely time. cute girls.
Post a Comment