Monday, September 27, 2010

Sophie at 3 Weeks

I can't believe that my baby girl is already 3 weeks old. She is changing so fast and getting so big already. I hate seeing time fly by so fast. It honestly seems like yesterday that my boys were this size. I am just trying to soak up every moment with her. Here are a few pictures of how cute she is!




I love her little chubby cheeks!

14 comments:

the Kates said...

um, have I mentioned how adorable she is?!!!? If not, she IS SO ADORABLE! p.s. I love her chubby cheeks, too.

Kristi said...

She is perfect!! Congrats again, I agree they grow up way to fast!

Starr said...

She is so sweet! Lucky you!

The Bunnell's said...

Oh, I could just look at her all day! She is so beautiful and sweet!

Kelli said...

She is so cute!! I love that outfit, Emree had the same one!!

Harvey Family said...

Cute! She looks just like her brothers. She's adorable!!

TeamDall said...

she's really too cute for words!!! i think she looks more like caleb still:) can't wait to see you little sophie!

anne said...

O Rosie, she's adorable!!!

Don't you hate how 3 weeks during pregnancy lasts F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and then the second they come out you blink and they're 3 weeks old? Why does that happen?

Heather said...

Okay, first of all...she is SO adorable! I hope I get to meet her someday soon :) Secondly...scripture candy? That is awesome! And thirdly...the shaving cream? Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I love your family :)

Heather said...

So...I JUST started reading "The Help", as in, I'm only a chapter into it, but so far I like it :) I would love to give you book suggestions, but I'm pretty sure you've already read the ones I would suggest! Just in case you haven't...I recently finished "The Book Thief" which was really sad, but really good. I also recently read "The Secret Life of Bees" which I really liked. Have you read those?

Heather said...

Cool, you'll have to let me know what you think! We'd love to hang out! But how about you guys move to Iowa! I know how much Clay loves it here :)

Camille said...

Congratulations! She's so adorable!

J said...

happy 1 month old today! Love, Grandma J

Ruth Done said...

She is DARLING! Isn't a little girl after two boys amazing? I love it!