Here are a few new pictures of baby Sophie

Here is Sophie with Great-Grandpa Charles

Baby Sophie all cuddled up

The boys can't get enough of her. They just love watching her

Baby Sophie in a very large outfit. It seems like everything I put on her is too big

My little sleeping beauty
I can't get enough of her...she is just so cute.
Thanks for coming to our family little Sophie
10 comments:
oh, she is just so precious! It almost makes me want to cry she is so perfect! I am so glad you have your baby Sophie in your life. Love ya!
So perfect! I can't get over how much she looks like Caleb which means she looks exactly like you! Love her so much already. And, I love you to pieces!!!
Congratulations!! What a surprise when I looked at your blog today! I guess I didn't really pay attention to when you were due. She is beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys. Girls are so much fun!!
ahhhh... so cute!
uncle ben's rice thinks she is so so adorable!! now little katie and little sophie can be bff's!
hope you are feeling better every day!
so much fun to see that little splash of pink at your house! Love you Sophie
I LOVE that name! I've wanted it for both my girls, but it just hasn't stuck. I'm glad you chose it. SO cute!!!!!!
she is beautiful!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!
She is so precious! I'm so happy that everything went well and that you have such a beautiful little girl!
She's beautiful!
Hey, our address is
10315 Sunlight Drive,
Tuscaloosa, AL
35405
She seriously is the most beautiful little thing ever!!! I cannot get over how perfect she is. Thank you for letting me come and love on her for a bit.
Post a Comment