My little baby boy Jacob is now a Kindergarten Boy. I can't believe he is this old!
(yes I followed the bus to the school)
I cried when he got on the bus. I'm so sad that we are transitioning into a new part of our life where I no longer have all my kids at home all day. It's really hard to watch my little kids grow up because I feel like it's happening so fast.


2 comments:
Who gave Jacob permission to grow up?!!!? He is so big and handsome. I am no a fan of the whole kids getting older thing. SO cute he is!
Yay Jacob, I am so excited for you to go to kindergarten!
He looks so big in the picture waiting for the bus! It is so sad that they don't need us for everything anymore and it is so hard to let them go. I hope that he enjoys it!
Post a Comment