Rosie - guess what? I was just talking to a girl at work and she said she knew this girl from college who lives in Vernal now and I asked...is her name Roseanna? and she said yes! Crazy small world. I work with lace-dog and she says hi!
Shawnee (Stapp) McDowell
p.s. and we are both farmers, you and I, so we have to chat! Our blog is mcdowellfamilyfarm.blogspot.com
(you really dont have to publish this) - and congratulations on your beautiful little girl.
I was just thinking about Aubrey. I'm so glad you posted a picture so I could see both of your darling girls. Just got the birth announcement. It turned out so cute & Sophie is adorable!
Click on this picture to see what you can do to help
Need A Photographer?
Check Out My Brother-in-Law's Photography
Jacob-isms
"Mom, my ear brain tickles."
*******
Caleb got a rash on his legs and Jacob said:
"Oh no! I hope he doesn't have the chicken coops. Those itch so so so bad."
*******
After talking about Abinidi and King Noah Jacob said:
"I know that bad kings name. It's King Yoda."
*******
"Mom, do I have a farmer arm?"
Pulling up his sleeve to see if he has a farmer tan.
*******
I made Jacob some paper money. Just green paper. He decided it needed the face on it.
"Quick! Get me a picture of Joseph Smith so I can draw his face on my money."
*******
"When I grow up I'm going to be a farmer and space ranger."
*******
Jacob: "I don't like pickles"
Dad: "What happened? You used to like pickles!"
Jacob: "I don't know. I guess my pickle magic went away."
*******
"Wow grandpa! You've got Christmas all over your house!" Said when he saw the Christmas lights outside.
*******
"These cookies are really spicy." Talking about mint oreos.
*******
"Joslin is my girl uncle."
*******
Jacob is going to have a little urology surgery and I was trying to explain the procedure and what was going to happen. When I was done he looked at me and said:
"I'm so excited for the surgery because then I can hatch eggs."
I don't know what the heck that was all about but I guess I need to explain things a little better.
*******
Jacob: My eyes are really itchy.
Mom: Do you want me to help you rinse them out?
Jacob: No mom. Don't you know that can be very, very dangerous for me?
*******
"Grandpa, I went to the tractor museum when I went to Nauvoo. I forget it's name. I think it's name was headquarters."
*******
"My eyes hurt so that means nothing is my favorite color."
*******
"I got to say the prayer in the microwave for primary."
*******
"Don't talk to me like that mom. You are making me very nervous."
*******
"I'm having a very rough day. I better need some candy." (said at 8 am)
*******
"My eyes are running out of energy so I better watch a movie."
*******
"Ready or not potty, here I come."
*******
"Mommy, my ear just burped" meaning his ear popped!
*******
"Mommy, all the mud melted so I can play in the back yard."
*******
"Mommy, one time a bee got into my cup and I drank it and it went down my throat and it got in my tummy and it was stinging my tummy. Then I throwed up in the car, and I wasn't Superman anymore. Don't worry-Becca took really good care of me. But the bee is still in my tummy."
This was Jacob's explaination of what happened when he got carsick in my sisters car. (He really didn't swallow a bee)
*******
Jacob: "Daddy? Why do we have lips?"
Clay: "I guess so we can shut our mouths."
Jacob: "I don't want to shut my mouth. That makes me very quiet."
Clay: "That's a good thing sometimes."
Jacob: "No dad, it's not. I'm going to leave my mouth open."
Caleb-isms
"This milk is spicey! It must have come from a spicey cow!"
-Talking about egg nog
*******
"Mom, I want my hair all spikey in the middle. I want it a ho-mawk."
*******
Mom: "Caleb, what color of eyes do you think the baby will have?"
Caleb: "Pink or Purple because it's a girl."
*******
"We better watch out when you have your baby mom. It might shoot out of your tummy and hit something."
*******
Caleb lost his voice for a couple of days. When he started to talk again he said:
"My mouth is loud again."
*******
"I am super-hero strong. Watch out mom."
*******
"I am in my bare socks mom cause I don't have shoes on."
*******
"Instead of taking the short cut I took the long cut."
"Well, here are you options. You could see it for parts, drive it off a cliff, you can donate it to a person that you'd like to see die in a car crash, or you could sell it to me and I will use it as I would use a wagon on the farm. It will be towed by a donkey."
-Dwight, talking to Andy about his X-tera The Office
What's On My iPod
I am currently listening to Harry Potter books on my ipod. It's always good to revisit a good book every now and again, plus I love Jim Dale (the guy who reads them)
3 comments:
Go Aubrey, how fun you two had your girls so close together.
Rosie - guess what? I was just talking to a girl at work and she said she knew this girl from college who lives in Vernal now and I asked...is her name Roseanna? and she said yes! Crazy small world. I work with lace-dog and she says hi!
Shawnee (Stapp) McDowell
p.s. and we are both farmers, you and I, so we have to chat! Our blog is mcdowellfamilyfarm.blogspot.com
(you really dont have to publish this) - and congratulations on your beautiful little girl.
I was just thinking about Aubrey. I'm so glad you posted a picture so I could see both of your darling girls. Just got the birth announcement. It turned out so cute & Sophie is adorable!
Post a Comment