We had our primary program yesterday. It went really well. I went to church to lead the music and Sophie was very well behaved. Jacob acted like a goof ball the entire time he was on the stand but he did a really good job saying his part.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Primary Program
Posted by RoseAnna at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
They did soooo good! I was pleasantly surprised. You did a great job teaching them the songs. I think they were all really excited that you were there to lead them!! :) Jacob saying his part was my favorite part of the whole program he was so adorable!!
few things.... Jacob is so cute. I am chucking because I just love his expressions. Also, I can;t believe you were already back at church AND leading a program.... great job! And lastly, those are the cutest candies I have ever seen. Tell Becca they are great! love you!
Post a Comment