This was the original plan for our Labor Day...
tiling and painting our laundry room.

Clay getting a start on Saturday.
*****
Our plans quickly changed
When my water broke
Late Sunday night
*****
Our Labor day ended up being spent in the hospital

With this beautiful new baby Sophie
Jacob and his new sister

Caleb and his little sister

Baby Sophie at 5 hours old

Beautiful baby Sophie ready to go home
She was born on labor day
September 6, 2010
7 lbs. 2 oz.
19 1/4 inches
She is perfect and we are totally in love already!
20 comments:
Congratulations, she is beautiful, and her name is adorable!!
Congrats! She is a beautiful little girl. Glad you are okay as well as you sweet little girl!!
Congratulations!! She is GORGEOUS! Love her name too.
Hooray and congrats! So glad all is well. Too funny that you really had a "labor" day! She is a doll, enjoy her!
She is adorable!! Congratulations!
Yeah! She is adorable-I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations!
Yay! I love the pics of the boys with her! She is adorable, I love all her hair!
So nice that she came early...and on labor day, so appropriate.
She is adorable. CONGRATS!
yay! now i don't have to worry about you anymore!!!
she is precious and so sweet and also adorable. and she looks like a little sophie. i love a name with a legacy!
love you all. rest, rest, rest!
love you.
She is so cute. I told you girls were different. No needing to be checked out 100 times and coming late, and doing their own thing. None of those will ever change. We are so happy for you.
love you
Nice work, that sounds much funner than painting and tiling, well except for the "labor and delivery part". I am so glad you named her Sophie, I remember you liked that when you were pregnant with Jacob!!
Congrats she is beautiful!
Congrats!! What a fitting gift for Labor Day and I love the name. She is a cutie Ü
YAY! I just couldn't be happier for you and I love Sophie already! Do you think she could somehow send a little message to her future best friend and tell her to hurry up and get here?
She is beautiful!!!! I cannot wait to hold and love her. I am so happy for you guys. She is the perfect addition to your cute family. By the way the laundry room looks fantastic- good work Clay :)
She's perfect. I can't wait to meet her and kiss her little cheeks! Miss you and love you and Baby Sophie!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet her! :)
Congrats!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Yay, yay, yay!!! She is absolutely adorable :) And I'm SO happy that she came on Labor day!
We love you baby Sophie! We can't wait to see you again
Post a Comment