Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sophie's Blessing Day

Last Sunday Clay was able to give Sophie a name and a blessing at church. We were so lucky to have all of our family and some good friends there with us that day. Sophie was awesome and was so good that day. She really is an angel.

Sophie's little smile
I made her little booties

The boys trying to make her happy
Her grandma Jan made her beautiful dress

I love her little tongue in this picture








I think this picture looks so much like her
This is my favorite picture. She looks so cute!!
Thanks for everyone who came out to support us and to see our little Sophie.

11 comments:

melissa said...

These pictures are Beautiful!! She really is an angel baby. I'm jealous! :)

Team Shelton said...

She is so super cute! I love all of the pictures too. Miss you tons.

TeamDall said...

What a beautiful little Sophie and the ribbon on her dress is exquisite--as are the button holes.

Aubrey Dokos said...

OH. MY. HECK!! I can't get over how GORGEOUS Sophie is! Every one of those pictures is so precious! I LOVE her dress too - what a perfect day for a perfect baby! Love you guys!

the Kates said...

She is just so perfect! These pictures are incredible and Sophie is simply gorgeous! I love her dress. and I love you.

Jessica Duff said...

Sophie is absolutetly Beautiful!

The Bunnell's said...

So cute!!!! She looks so big and chubby :) Your mom did a great job on the dress she looks absolutely beautiful! I am so sorry and sad that we did not make it. I hope to see you soon. Give the kids a hug for me.

Karissa said...

Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter?? I think not....

Heather said...

She is so beautiful!!

Blooming Mommy said...

She is such a DOLL! beautiful!

the Kates said...

So, every time I look at your blog, I can't get over how much Sophie looks like Caleb in the top picture. Sophie and Caleb definitely take after their mamma in looks! Miss you tons! xoxo