Jacob had to have some urology surgery at the Primary Children's Hospital 2 weeks ago. All I have to say is I LOVE PRIMARY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL!! They were so awesome. The surgery probably could have been done in Vernal, but our pediatrician recommended we go out to Primary Children's. The drive and effort was totally worth it!! They nurses were awesome. They explained everything to him, in kid terms. They gave him toys to play with and a little surgery buddy to play with. He got to ride down the hall to the surgery in a wagon too! It was so awesome. We were only there for a few hours but I think the people who work there are awesome! We had such a positive experience there. Thanks to all the nurses and doctors who make that place so wonderful!
Here is Jacob in the car trying to figure out what just happened to him.
As soon as Jacob was awake enough they gave him some pop and a bag of chips. What a champ. Jacob was so awesome. He was so brave and didn't cry at all!! He taught all (and I mean all) of the nurses about John Deere Tractors and insisted on keeping his John Deere shirt on instead of wearing a gown. The anesthesiologist said that he hadn't ever heard a kid talk to much. He just couldn't help but spread the John Deere love. It was really funny. Good job little Jakey! We're glad you're going to be okay.


2 comments:
I am so glad it all went okay. Jacob is so brave! (and cute) love you tons!
I'm glad Jacob is okay. I've never had to take my kids to Primary's (thank goodness), but I have several friends who work there and they are amazing!
Post a Comment