Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Night Out On the Lake

Clay's parents just bought a boat. Nicest thing they could ever do for us! Thanks guys :) Clay and I both love boating- and on several occasions we almost bought a boat. Joey and Dianne just bought a boat and have been so nice to invite us to go to the lake with them a few times. We have had a blast and are so grateful for their generosity. Correction, when I say we, I really mean everyone but Caleb. Honestly, that kid is scared of more things than is humanly possible.

This is Clay and a crying Caleb out on the tube.
Jacob- who loves to jump in and swim like a fish

Caleb- who likes to tell Grandpa Joe he needs to go to the beach

And Clay on the knee-board.
I did get up on the ski's several times but no one, and I mean no one, needs to see a picture of that :)

This is Clay telling us he wants to go again, even though he just broke his toe.

2 comments:

Randi A. said...

How fun!!

the Kates said...

fun, fun, FUN! I want to see a picture of you up on the ski's.