Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Plowing The Field

Because of Caleb's age, he hasn't been able to go on the tractor with Clay as much as Jacob has. He has been really sad about it and keeps telling me that Jacob needs to stay and Caleb needs to go. Jacob went with Clay again so Caleb and I went on a date. We ate chicken and french fries.

Here is Caleb and Mommy on their date

But things finally went Caleb's way and he was able to go down and help Clay plow the field. He had a blast, but he didn't last very long.

Jacob, Caleb and Clay in the tractor.

We (mostly Clay) have been so busy with this little farm. The boys have loved it so I guess it's worth it.

2 comments:

Harvey Family said...

That is so fun! Lucky boys! - My boys would LOVE that! My boys are such "city" boys and I feel so bad they are missing out on all the fun things like that.

I keep meaning to send you a thank you card for those darling socks! They are adorable and I'm sure they will get lots of use this winter. You are so talented!!

3 kids really isn't bad at all. I think the adjustment to 2 was harder for me. Hannah is a great baby and both boys just love her, which helps so much!

TeamDall said...

So cute. You could be a narrator for Baby Einstein. "Plowing the field."