You might remember a recent post where I mentioned that Caleb lost his last binky and he was now going to be forced to go without...well here's an update. Caleb kept going into his room and getting under his bed. As I did some further investigation I found that he was sneaking under his bed to suck on his binky. I don't know where he found it because I seriously tore the house apart looking for it. Well he is now allowed to have the binky in bed, which has been a blessing for me. Before you judge me too harshly take a look at this picture and tell me if you would have the guts to take it away from him...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

It's like he's begging me to let him keep it. I'm a sucker. I know it. But, would you really take it from such a face?
In other news, Caleb has a new obsession...wearing Thomas the Train underwear over his clothes. Maybe he's not even close to potty training -as I had once hoped.

I also kind of got a semi normal smile out of Jacob the other day. He usually squishes his face up like this...




13 comments:
that's so funny, maybe Caleb will go to Kindergarten with his underwear over his clothes. Those are really cute pictures. Love those boys!!!
ah, the binky/underwear debate. potty training is for better people then myself. and no, i could never take a binky away from that face! i just read your jacob-ism and think it is the funniest thing i've ever seen! awesome!
I actually wish Aliyah would find one of her old binky's. We're still having trouble over here. And that is such a sweet face.
I am laughing out loud! Hilariously cute picture!!!!! p.s. I would give the little cutie his binky too.
I would take the binkie, but then again I'm heartless so....
I wouldn't have the heart to take it away from that cutie either!
Your boys are soooo cute. Seriously they are! I bet they are hillarious. Like mother like son. Do you think someday they will work at the greatest fun spot they will ever know?
p.s. that comment from "joel gardner" was actually me. I think he would want you to know that :)
Your little boys are too cute!! We haven't seen you forever. I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog.
I'm up in the air on the binky thing. We took our comfort items when they turned one...But Brent was the one who said it was time. It was hard for me...you know the whole compassion thing!
Sometimes I still like to where thomas the train underpants over my pants too...Don't you even worry about it buddy! lol
Oh my heck! Do you really have TWO boys!?! I don't have any kids...YET. I'm excited to be a mom one day. I love your blog. It's better then facebook I think.
Hello cousins! I'm glad you guys put your blog info in the Christmas letter. :) I'll be following from now on! Take care!
Dont even worry about it! We will miss you but, i think we will be able to handle the pain. ;) Don't worry- you will be getting an invite at the end of the month!
Post a Comment