Monday, January 19, 2009

Visitors From The West

My sister Becca and her kids came out to visit us last week...here are our crazy pictures!


Here I am...I look so psycho!
Becca
Caleb trying...

Will trying more...
Jacob
Carter
We had so much fun staying up too late, playing, going swimming, going to a movie and driving the gator. We love you guys! Thanks for coming!

8 comments:

the Kates said...

basically, i love these pictures! looks like you guys had a great weekend!

TeamDall said...

basically, katie is right. we did have a great week, thanks for letting us come! love ya!

Marie Says Yes said...

dangit, why wasn't i there?

Abbey said...

Roseanna! I love your blog and I also love the fact that you visited mine! I was so happy to hear from you!
Your family is darling.
Hopefully we'll see you pretty soon when we have a baby shower for Marie!
Take care~
Lisa Allen

Aubrey Dokos said...

You are, by far, the COOLEST person I have ever known. I am honored to call you my best friend. (This comment is in reference to your newly-updated and extra-hot picture and accompanying link)

Alecia Dave and DMax said...

It is all so you!! Your little boys are so beautiful! It reminds me of pictures that we would take at Snow!! :) LOve you!

Ivy Lou said...

Hey girl!

I just got your message on Facebook about getting together for games or something. I am sorry that I didn't see it sooner! Between the two of us we are gone a lot at night but email me next time! Thanks!

burg3g said...

Did you know your face will stick like that!