Tuesday, January 27, 2009

High School Tag


I was tagged by Joslin last week...so here is the High School Tag.



1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? No..but I had my crushes.
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? the Pontiac Grand Prix- Fanishia
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yes...luckily...I had to drive with coach Dickson.
4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? If you call dressing up like a nerd, wrapping yourself in Christmas lights or dying your hair orange-being a party animal, then yes.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? With a certain boy, yes.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Nope...I'm not musically inclined!
7. WERE YOU A NERD? Yes, especially since I dressed up like one frequently.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Ummm...NO.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? You bet cha!! I can even sing the Farmington Jr. High and Fairfield Jr. High fight songs...(refer back to question #7)
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mr. Shaw and Taylor for sure!
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Either in the commons or at someones house.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Davis High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? Darts- Brown and Gold
15. WHO WAS HOMECOMING ROYALTY? I honestly can't remember...probably Stacie...not sure.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Nope- college was lots better.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? Not much...just that it was really long...with 700+ graduates.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I thought they only did that on Saved By the Bell.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? Key Club, Best Buddies, FBLA, Senior Committee
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Umm...yes. If anyone is the same size they were 9 years ago they should be shot.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Jon Gardiner, I couldn't have been happier :)
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION? Yes
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? Yes at Layton Children's Center with Katie
24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT? Yes
25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY? Yes
26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIME? Nerding
27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING? Outgoing for the most part
28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE? One time Kaite Woolley and I were really lucky to pass 10th grade gym because we were supposed to teach aerobics and we basically just got up in front of the class and danced around like crazy people. We got a C and deserved a F on that project. We were so crazy lucky!

I tag...Katie, Stacie, Karlee, Heidi and Andrea- GO DARTS!

4 comments:

scott and tara said...

Such a fun post to read as a fellow Dart :) GO DAVIS!!!

Dent Blog said...

I loved reading this! You were hilarious in high school! I always wanted to be cute & fun like you. Thanks for the tag...

Marie Says Yes said...

i always enjoy learning facts to bribe you with, roseanna. i had no idea there was so much davis high school spirit! and the darts? the DARTS?! i went to a performing arts high school and even WE did better then that!!! i think you need to petition the school board, my friend. love ya.

TeamDall said...

I can't believe you went to homecoming with my fiance. Just kidding. You are so popular!