These are this years pumpkins from the Batty house

Sophie and I didn't get our carved. She was being a little grump.
Caleb painted his yellow, then painted black on top.
Clay carved his green pumpkin with a power tool.
Jacob turned his into a cute and happy witch.

Jacob's school had a pumpkin contest but because he was sick, his pumpkin didn't get done in time for the contest. He is disappointed but it is still cute. I think he wins first prize!

Caleb. He is the biggest mess maker on the planet. He dripped paint on the floor, stepped in it and then tracked it all over the place...this is why I don't do crafts as much as I should.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
3 comments:
DARLING!
super cute! I am in love with Jacob's witch. not in a creepy LOVE way. you know what i mean! love you!
awesome pumpkins!
Post a Comment