Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grandma Jan's Witch Party

Since we don't usually get to trick-or-treat at my parents house, Grandma Jan has a Halloween party for all the kids. It's a really fun tradition. We play games and have spooky treats and have Grandma Jan's witchy poo punch. Its totally awesome!

Jacob having a blast
Caleb trying to be happy even though I told him he couldn't eat all of his candy at once

Caleb doing the egg race. He isn't racing very fast!

Jacob's theory was slow and steady wins the race

Will, Carter, Caleb and Jacob after playing pin the face on the jack-o-lantern

Sophie and I enjoying the festivities from afar

Me, Sophie, Kat and Lizzy

Caleb's scary spider creation

Jacob's scary spider creation
The famous witchy poo punch

Thanks for a fun party Grandma Jan!

2 comments:

Marek said...

I just love these activities! I can't wait until Scout is old enough to really participate in fun Halloween crafts.

the Kates said...

your mom is so cute, the end.