Sunday, October 31, 2010

Our Garden Harvest

Our garden didn't do very well this year. I was pregnant all summer and Clay was so busy with work so we didn't get much out of it. We only harvested three things out of our garden this year.
A Pea Pod
A Tomato
A Pumpkin

Sophie the pea pod
Caleb the tomato

Jacob the pumpkin

Our harvest

Clay and I with our big harvest from the year.
Aren't they so yummy?

7 comments:

anne said...

Cute costume idea. Your kids are getting so big.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

What a cute family costume idea! I love the pizza mummy idea (making note of it for next year!) Cute, cute ideas for a cute, cute family!

Marie Says Yes said...

dearest and most darling niece,
please try to be less creative. your awesomeness is killing me.
from,
your loving aunt.

the Kates said...

so so so so so so so cute! love the mummies and the garden. You grow very beautiful produce!

Nicole said...

we are creepy blog stalkers......because we love your blog and you update often (: But we had a little pea for halloween too....its a good baby costume isn't it. your boys are so cute too, LOVE IT (:

The Bunnell's said...

You are so on top of your posts. I am very proud :) I love all the pictures. And you have delicious looking produce- I could eat them up :) The pizza mummies are a cute idea we did hot odg mummies and my kids loved them too. Your mom's Halloween party looked like it was a big hit.
I am so excited to see you guys next week!

Heather said...

That is adorable! What a fun idea!