Friday, November 5, 2010

Tu-Tu Cute

This is Sophie. She is wearing the tu-tu that her friend Ava sent her. Ava lives in Illinois with her mommy Aubrey. Aubrey and Sophie's mommy are friends too. Ava and Aubrey came to Vernal for a little visit. Sophie and Ava got their pictures taken in their tu-tu's.




They look very similar in this picture, don't you think?

Sophie looks likes she was enjoying herself, but she was on the verge of crying

Miss Ava and Miss Sophie

They kept holding hands, it was so cute!


This is how Sophie really felt about the whole thing...she was very tired and grumpy
Ava and Sophie. I love the look Sophie was giving me.
Best Friends.
It was so fun to have Aubrey come out for a little visit. We love it when people come out to visit us. It was fun to spend some time with Ava and get to know her a little bit. Ava is exactly 2 weeks younger than Sophie. It was fun to have 2 babies here but it made me really glad I didn't have twins. Thanks Aubs for coming! We miss you already!

5 comments:

The Mathis Family said...

That is so cute!

Marie Says Yes said...

almost painfully adorable.

Jessica Duff said...

That is so cool that you and Aubrey had baby girls so close together! These pictures are absolutely adorable!

I didn't even know that Aubrey had a baby! Does she have a blog?

the Kates said...

so so so so so so CUTE! I can't get over how much they look alike. Glad you and Aubrey had a great visit. Oh, I can't get over how cute those girlies are.

The Bunnell's said...

So sweet! I love the tutu's! I have to admit it makes me a little baby hungry especially for a little girl. Oh wait.... here comes my little monster ....AND I am not baby hungry anymore :) We are so excited to see you on Friday!!!