Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve was full of family fun. During the day we went sledding on Pitt Hill. I hadn't ever been there before but Clay assured me that it had little hills and big hills. Not the case. It only had big hills of death. I went down twice and screamed the whole way down. Clay went down so fast he ended up popping our tube right off the bat. It was fun though.

Me and Caleb going slow in the parking lot
Clay after he attempted to go down on the saucer!

Jacob

Sam, Me and Caitlin

Caitlin on her sled

Caleb and Clay on the 4-wheeler. It was so nice to jump on the back of that thing and not have to haul the tube back to the top.
********
Later that evening we went over to the Battys for dinner and a short family home evening. It was great to be with the Battys that night. We then came home, got our cookies set out for Santa and put some food out for the reindeer. I'm not sure what time the kids fell asleep, but I know they were awake at 10:30 when we went to bed. I made Clay watch the Muppet Christmas Carol with me. It's a Barker family tradition. I love that movie!!

2 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

How fun. I wish that we could have went with you!

Karissa said...

That made me miss going sledding down the mountains with you when we were kids. Looking back now, I don't know how we never got seriously hurt!