Christmas was a blast this year. Jacob was so excited and so Caleb just fed off of Jacob's excitement. Clay told the boys that if they came out of their room before the sun came up then Santa would take all of their presents away. That really worked because when we got up at 7:00 am the boys were wide awake and had destroyed their room. I have no idea what time they woke up! They must have been good boys because Santa found time to stop at our house despite Jacob's concerns about how he would get into the house.
Caleb and Jacob got remote control Geo-Track cars from mom and dad
Santa brought Jacob a Transformers helmet with knee and elbow pads
Jacob also got a superman cape
Caleb got a Lightening McQueen helmet and a cape from Santa
Santa gave Jacob a Davy Crockett movie
Here is Jacob and his Hot Wheels scooter from Santa
He was so excited to have a big boy scooter
Santa also brought Caleb a scooter
Jacob also got a really fun gameWhat 4 year old asks Santa for that?
Caleb got a Diego game
The boys gave Clay a tractor set

Santa brought Clay Guitar Hero for his X-box
Mommy got her beloved Spot Bot! She was so excited!
Caleb got a Diego game
The boys gave Clay a tractor set
Santa brought Clay Guitar Hero for his X-box
Mommy got her beloved Spot Bot! She was so excited!We had an awesome Christmas. It was so fun with the boys this year. It was fun to be at home with the kids and see how excited they were about Christmas. We went to the Batty's for dinner. After 3 tries, I made an awesome chocolate pie and I also made a fairly decent banana cream pie...made from scratch I might add!! We also got to talk to Travis on the phone. He sounded so good. I can't believe he will be home in August. I guess a mission flies by fast for everyone but the mom! After lots of game and very full tummies, we came home and the boys slept like babies! Merry Christmas everyone!



2 comments:
I love that picture with the helmet and cape on! Awesome!
I love Jacob pj's!! Also Santa brought Jack Geo Tracks last year and he can still spend 1-2 hours at a time playing with it. BEST GIFT EVER!! The Cars version is pretty sweet.....
Post a Comment