Thursday, January 7, 2010

Grandpa John's School

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again... having a dad with access to a school gym is awesome!! Since the boys got scooters for Christmas, Grandpa John took us to his school to ride in the gym. It was so much fun and it gave the boys some good practice so they will be ready for spring!

Caleb
Jacob

Jacob really surprised me with how well he could ride his scooter.



4 comments:

Stacey said...

Man, that is a great hookup you've got. I bet they were in heaven!

TeamDall said...

I took a million pictures with Jon's camera, maybe he can send them to you. There are some super cute ones of your boys:)

Heather said...

Wow, I've missed quite a few posts! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas and lots of fun things happening since! I was actually hanging out with Kat this morning and she was telling me all about Popcorn (aka Poppy). I want to see pictures!

The Bunnell's said...

Look how big they look. I bet that they were on cloud nine and what a great way to get their energy out! :)