Jacob's little friend Madi was in a dance recital and invited Jacob to come. He was so excited and loved watching his little friend dance. The whole time he just kept saying, "Mommy! Look at Madi! She looks so beautiful!" It was so sweet. After her dances, we went backstage to get a picture with her. I just told Jacob to stand by her and he immediately put his arm around her and she cuddled up to him. THEY ARE ONLY 4! Honestly! Where do kids pick this stuff up?
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Should We Be Worried?
Posted by RoseAnna at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
So many fun posts! Love them. I am very glad your house didn't burn down and that Caleb is a professional firefighter. I am sure that came in handy during the scary adventure. Cute pictures, cute kids, cute family. I love you! Oh, and be VERY worried!!!!
These pictures are HILARIOUS!! So cute!
Young love. Gotta love it! They are so cute.
LOL! I love that the pictures of him and his little friend. Looks like you are going to have your hands full with that cute little guy.
That is HILARIOUS! I can't believe Jacob's face in those pictures! He looks like a little man. He's so grown up. Watch out...he's gonna be a stud!
Yes, we should be worried :) I need copies of these. They are adorable! I love all your new pictures. Calebs firefighter outfit is hilarious. Did you get to hear that awful siren sound with it :) I hope that you had a great Christmas and can't wait for you to get back so that the kids can get together and play with all their new toys!
Clay and Jacob's smiles look strikingly similar!
Post a Comment