The day after Christmas we packed up (it felt like our whole house) and went to the Barkers for a week. My parents have that week off every year so we usually go out and spent some time with them. We had a blast!
Here are the boys on the way out! They wouldn't take their helmets off for even a second.
Jacob got a Davy Crockett hat from Gma Jan and Gpa John
Caleb got a Sarge and some more Geo-Tracks from Gma Jan and Gpa John
Jacob in his new hat!
Jacob also got a Davy Crockett book
Caleb also got a really funny book by my favorite children's author Mo Willems
I got doll clothes for my favorite American Girl Doll Kiersten. She was my favorite doll when I was young. I would sit and stare at the magazine and circle all the things I wanted of hers. I guess I grew out of that phase before I could get all the things I wanted. I just found out that they were going to discontinue the Kiersten doll and all of her stuff. I was so sad. My cute mom surprised me with these things I thought were sold out. What an awesome mom. Now I will have them forever!!



2 comments:
I love that they wore their helmets all day. Seems like something you would have done as a child....
I love all of the pictures, especially all of the cute faces Caleb is making in them- he is such a cute kid. It looks like you had a great Christmas full of lots of memories.
Post a Comment