Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Buddy The Elf, What's Your Favorite Color?

This is Buddy the Elf. He is our new friend. He comes to our house at Christmas time and watches us to make sure we are being good. Every night he goes back to the North Pole to tell Santa if we were naughty or nice. Then he comes back every morning and finds a new place to hide so he can watch us. We have been trying very hard to be good so that Buddy can give a good report.

9 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

That's such a great idea, I might have to steal it!

The Mathis Family said...

We have Christmas mice that watch us at our house! I love your Buddy the Elf. He's cute!

Mandi said...

If Buddy lived at my house my kids would be -50 million presents today. My gosh I swear sometimes kids wake up in the morning and lay in bed and say to each other, "Hey lets see how mad we can make mom today and see how fast we can make her blow!!!"

P.S. yes we moved. We built a house and moved a whoppin 5.2 miles. We are absolutely loving it though. Here is my new address:
2070 E. 500 N.
Same city, state and Zip. I don't really want to post that much info but if you need it I will email you.

The Mathis Family said...

I missed you at New Moon too! We'll have to all go see the next one together in June!

Kelli said...

Looks like I need one of those elves. Today I walked out of my bedroom to find that Maklee had opened one present and was wokring on the second. I knew it was a mistake to already have presents under the tree but I just love the way it looks. I ended up not running in las Vegas we left to come home the day before the race, plus it was on Sunday. Are you still running? My running has come to a hault until I can run outside again. Hopefully by April? Happy Holidays!

Harvey Family said...

What a great idea! You are brilliant!!

anne said...

What a FANTASTIC idea! It's not too late, right? I can still use it. ?

Ivy Lou said...

I have heard of that before. If it really works, I ought to do it, too! I think it's a cute idea.

Stacey said...

Awesome!! I got so excited when you told me he goes back to the North Pole every night. Man, I could just imagine how a 3 year old would feel. i'm doing this next year!