HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I know it's a little late. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Ours was awesome. We were able to go up to Fruit Heights and have Thanksgiving with the Barkers. We were able to stay for 4 whole days. Here are a few of the highlights.
The little boys had their own table for dinner

Caleb

Jacob

Will, Carter, Jacob and Caleb

The
Larsens
Grandpa John and
Burdette
Cute Grandma Jan

The
Dalls
The
Battys
After dinner we went and spent the rest of the weekend in a cabin up by Snow Basin. We had so much fun just doing nothing!

Carter, Jacob and Grandpa John playing Risk

Clay, Carter,
Burdette and Jacob playing "
Uno Batack"

Jeremy and Caleb

Caleb and Will

Clay after he won in Risk

Jacob, Carter, Will and Caleb

Katrina, Me and Becca

Mommy with all her little chicks
Thanks so much mom and dad for a totally awesome weekend. Thanks for watching Davy Crockett with the boys and for all the yummyness. This weekend helped me remember why one of my greatest blessings is my family.
7 comments:
Looks so much fun! I miss you we need to get out for a girls night. Dinner or a movie...I miss my "rosie bannana" as Kael still calls you!
It looks like you had a great time. I love the last picture- so precious and what cute kids your mom has :)
FUN, Fun. fun! I love you and your barker family- you all are GREAT!!!!!
What a great family! Its good to see Jane Baker, only if it is just a picture, she is such a wonderful person!!
Yeah baby! That was so fun. Cute post. I'm a freak for not taking pictures:) Love ya!
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving! Cute hair and glasses and new blog background :)
You Barkers are sure a handsome-looking bunch.
Post a Comment