Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ragnar Las Vegas

Back in June, Clay and I ran the Wasatch Back relay in the Ragnar Relay Series. It was so much fun we decided to sign up our team to run the Las Vegas relay. Last weekend was the Vegas Relay and it was so awesome! We had a great team and had an awesome time. Go Peas!!
Team 108 "12 Peas In A Pod"
(Back) Dave, Kris, Melanie, Me, Jackie, Burdette, Collin, TJ
(Front) Amber, Darrel, Seth and Jeremy

After the race we had to use our new bottle openers to open our cream soda.
Me and Clay

Team Cheers


The finish line



My medals
One for the Vegas Ragnar and one for doing the Utah and Vegas one. If you did the Utah and Vegas one you got a " Saints and Sinners" Medal

Burdette basking in the sun

Seth sleeping on the ground. Honestly. That can't be comfortable.

Me and Burdette after my first run

Jackie, Collin, Jeremy, Dave, Burdette and Amber

The first exchange
Melanie taking off

The back of Van 1

Van 1 members at the starting line
Jeremy, Dave, TJ, Kris, Melanie and RoseAnna

Clay (the chauffeur) and me at the starting line

Me and Melanie with our first Elvis sighting

I was the first runner. This is me the only time I was ahead of anyone.

Thanks so much to our team for making this so much fun.
Just for the record, our team ran 177 miles in 26 hours an 21 minutes.
"All we're saying is Give Peas A Chance!"

9 comments:

Jessica Duff said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you RoseAnna!

Well done Peas!

Gage said...

i didn't know this but apparently Sandee ran that too. Who knew? Maybe you passed her or she passed you in the dark of the night. Congrats!

Kristi said...

Great accomplishment! I have never been a runner and am impressed with those that have that ability in them. Go RoseAnna!!!

TeamDall said...

You're all champs. Maybe destination Ragnars are the way to go. I really wanna do Cumberland to DC sometime. Good job guys, glad you had fun!

the Kates said...

You are so tan!

Aubrey Dokos said...

WAY TO GO PEAS! Glad you had a good time - You're pretty much my hero.

Heather said...

Way to go! Sorry we couldn't be there with you, but I'm glad you had a good time. Go Peas!

The Bunnell's said...

I am so proud of you. It looks like you guys had a great time. Way to go!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Good job Roseanna! I only have one disapproving comment.... I can't believe that you were in VEGAS and didn't let me know! Just so you know, you're welcome any time! I'm so proud of you, good job! Oh and just so you know, if you come down, I might let you play with my Dixie Diner set!