Our puppies are now 6 weeks old. My boys have had so much fun playing with them. It's so cute. The boys crawl across the floor and the puppies chase them and bark as the boys laugh their heads off. We still have 3 puppies left if anyone wants one. (Becca- we will save you one until Christmas if you want :) )
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
that video makes me so happy! I love your boys and those doggies are pretty cute!~ If I could, I would take one home for sure!
Oh I love those boys! Cute video and way cute title- very creative :)
Cuter Puppies, Cuter kids! :) It was fun to read over your blog and catch up! We're doing good, we are probably going to be home for Christmas this year. So I'll look forwar to seeing you!!!
I would totally take one! They are so cute. Want to ship one to Nebraska for me. Loved the video. Reminds me of when we use to breed our dogs. Puppies are a lot of work, but so much fun.
Cute cute cute puppies!
I will not lie...that video really makes me want one. I wish they stayed that small always. They're so cute:)
Cutest video ever! I miss you cute boys, and those puppies are pretty darn cute too! How fun! Love ya!
Post a Comment