Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy

I have been neglecting my blog because
I have been so busy doing this...

It's one of the reasons I love September.
I don't know why, but I love canning.
I have also been busy with this...


Yes, Jazzy had more puppies...

And No, I don't want to talk about it...
...but the boys love it!
That is, if I can keep Caleb from squeezing them!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I was all domestic like you and did cool things like canning. And the puppies are SO cute! I wish I could have one!

the Kates said...

You have been busy!! Um, your boys looks so grown up in that picture. (and pretty dang cute, too!- but that's a given)

Kristi said...

Congrats on the puppies! Too bad you didn't live closer. I'd trade you some of my applesauce for some of your beans.

TeamDall said...

so cute:) thanks for the beans

Harvey Family said...

Hey, we (me and 3 kids) are flying to Utah for 2 weeks in November. My mom will be working a lot of that time... would you want to get together and let the boys play a few days?
let me know :)