Monday, October 19, 2009

We're Still A Family

My sister Katrina and her hubby Jon came out this last weekend to can applesauce. Before they went home, Jon was nice enough to take some quick family pictures of us. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.
Every time Jacob went to smile, instead of saying cheese, he said
"We're still a family." What a nut!

Jacob
Caleb
I Love This Picture!

The Family
Brothers

The Boys
Dad and Mom

12 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

ah.....
as your auntie, i am pretty sure i had something to do with the overall adorableness.

TeamDall said...

I would say that your cuteness is all because of Marie and, yes, Jacob is a nut. Seriously. love those boys!

Gage said...

You look really good. I love the one of you and the hubby. So cute.

melissa said...

Those are sooo cute...I love the one of the boys too. They look like very best friends :)

Heather said...

Oh those are so cute! I love the one of Caleb and Jacob looking at each other! And the one of the whole family...and the one of you and Clay....Alright, I love them all!

Ruth Done said...

I love having two boys, isn't it fun?! When I found out I was having another boy (ben) I literally sang "Oops I did it again", in my head. But really I love it to death. Cute pictures, cute family and cute vests!

Joel Gardner said...

Such daring pictures. You guys win the "cute family award". the end.

anne said...

Super cute pics. I can't get Jace to take family pics without wanting to pull my hair out. He's more stubborn than a child.

Aubrey Dokos said...

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect. Enough said.

The Mathis Family said...

Way cute pictures!

The Bunnell's said...

Oh, How adorable you family is! I LOVE the pictures, the one of Caleb and Jacob is precious! They turned out way cute. And I have to agree, Jacob is a nut :)

PML said...

Cute pictures. I wish when we quickly shot a few, they turned out that nice. I love the fall colors in the background.