Since I have been relieved of my babysitting duties for two weeks, I decided to go on vacation...to my parents house. It has been way too long since we spent a significant amount of time out in the city. We had a blast staying up way too late, going to Target everyday, playing with our cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents. We had so much fun! Can we go back? I always hate getting back to reality when I come back home. Anyway-since March is the month for birthdays at our house we had a giant birthday party before we came home. Burdette and Clay have the same birthday, the 17th. Mine is the 23rd and Caleb's is the 26th. Katrina's was the 3rd but she got her own party. When I was little I always had a bunny cake so that is what I requested from my mother this year. So cute!

Burdette, Caleb and Clay blowing the candles out!




3 comments:
Don't you hate getting back to reality after a vacation. It takes so much longer to get back in a routine...but it's totally worth the vacation. I'm glad you got to go hang out in good ole Fruit Heights.
Vacations are so wonderful, but it is always so hard to come back! We recently took a trip for Spring Break. It's hard to come back and go to work and school again and do laundry :( I feel your pain. Glad you had fun with the family though!
Yes, you can come back, tomorrow!
Post a Comment