This is a really cool tag because it involves getting stuff!! Serious. You could get something totally awesome from...ME. What could be better :) Here's the tag!
The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. (He He He )
The catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who respond to your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Who's in?
Friday, March 6, 2009
How Very Interesting...
Posted by RoseAnna at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Me! Me! Pick me! I hope you sew your finger again!
i'm too scared, cause i don't make cool things! mine would be like a hand-drawn picture of stick people. however, you can make me something and i'll draw you a picture (devious laugh, insert here). are you just so excited for the burdette reunion, cause i am! i get to see all my favorite barkers, yay! and guess what, today at costco uncle ben met one of clay's great uncle's, also with the last name batty from vernal who just LOVES "rose ... rose something ... yes, roseanna!" SMART MAN.
I win, i win- hoo rah rah!
p.s. I tried to post, but my parental units computer is acting crazy.... do I still win?
Hello Ms Rosanna!
How fun to hear from you and see your VERY cute family. Thanks for letting me know you are there. I have no choice now but to check your blog on a regular basis - thanks. So fun to hear from you.
Post a Comment