I don't know if it's because our last name is Batty but I love Halloween. We had so much fun this year. The boys dressed up like a lion and a monkey and Clay and I were explorers or on a safari. I looks like we found what we were hunting for!



This my friend Kyla and her kids
Madi and
Breker. I thought they were so cute, I just had to take a picture :)
Kamren, Me, Jacob and Caleb at the Vernal city mayors
Halloween walk.

My grumpy monkey

My sweet lion
Madi and Jacob

grumpy
Jacob*************
My mother always throws a Witchie Poo party but this year we weren't able to make it out so she brought her party to us!! It was so much fun. We did fun things on Friday night and on Saturday morning.

Here is Caleb stirring the witches brew

Jacob giving it a stir

Grandpa John and Jacob decorating cookies

Caleb decorating cookies

This was our
Halloween oatmeal breakfast

Carving pumpkins. Clay made his throwing up. Gross.

Me and Clay carving our pumpkins.
We hope that everyone had a totally batty Halloween!
9 comments:
What cute safari hunters and animals you guys make. We had lots of fun with you at the parade, thanks! Your witch poo party looked like so much fun. I love Clay's pumkin and Calebs way of decorating cookies. I think that I decorate the same (putting the frosting in my mouth instead of on the cookie ;) The pumpkin oatmeal is a super cute idea!
super cute. I love your costumes. Also, I think your friends' costumes were darling. i've never seen anyone as the fairy godmother. and your halloween breakfast was better than ours. I made orange pancakes that were as flat as crepes and gross.
I loved your costumes..you are so creative!! Clay's pumpkin is so funny! Glad you had a fun day with your mom..that's great she came out to bring the party to you guys! :)
I have been so excited to see your Halloween picutres.... I LOVE the safari theme!!!! I love that your mommy has a witchy poo party. And I love you!
your kids are so cute. you are so cute. your husband is such a good sport.
dear clay,
you are officially my hero.
please have a little chat about family fun with your uncle ben.
love, auntie marie.
Love the costumes...and that throwing up pumpkin really is gross. But then that's probably what he was going for. :)
I love your costumes..you always come up with the cuteest themes for your family!
I LOVE your costume idea! That is so cute. And the witchie poo party, the cookies, the oatmeal, the pumpkins...oh I love it. Your Halloween was definitely cuter than mine. But that's okay...cause you have cute kids to dress up and stuff :)
Looks like Halloween was a blast for your family! I loved the costumes and the "grumpy monkey" so cute!
Post a Comment