I know this blog should be about the kids and that no one really cares about what the adults are doing but I'm going to brag for just a second. I hope that is okay. If you find this offensive, stop reading now.
*******
I just accomplished one of my life goals. I ran the Top Of Utah Half Marathon this last weekend. It was awesome!! I have been training for several months so it feels good to have accomplished this! I ran with my cute friend Whitney. We never stopped running and we finished in less time than our goal. So all in all it was awesome!







23 comments:
You are so awesome!! I'm real proud of you. What an accomplishment. This deserves A LOT of Jell-o. No wonder why you have such a hot bod!
RoseAnna you rock! Big time!
Just over a month until Ragnar Las Vegas, I hope I can see you somewhere along the race!
Your are AMAZING!! Congrats!
WOW! Great job! I'm so impressed. I wish I had the drive to run... And thank you for taking time to brag about yourself. Your kids are super cute, but you need some blog time too :)
dear beloved niece,
that is sick.
however; you look amazing.
and running takes guts.
so although i disapprove of pain,
and effort in general,
i salute you.
with all my heart!
love,
you auntie.
congrats that's awesome. I'm going to do the indianapolis mini marathon next year. super fun
I just couldn't be more proud of you. Thank you for blogging about yourself. You deserve it! I love you!
Way to go! That is awsome! If you do another one let me know I would love to do it with you. I am doing the Wasatch Back next year. I hope it doesn't kill me.
Yeah you should brag. Way to be. That is awesome. And a huge accomplishment. Congrats.
Nice, RoseAnna! That's awesome. I could deffinately NOT do that right now. What motivation you have!
I think we should do another one soon! I loved doing it! Thanks and love you tons Rosie Bananna!(as Kael has now named you!) I don't know if I would have done as well without you!
Congrats RoseAnna! That is awesome and something I hope to someday have a desire to do :)
You are awesome!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO! You AMAZE me- seriously! I am so proud of you. Brag away, darling. You deserve to brag. If I were you, I would blog about it every single day for the rest of my life. Congratulation on accomplishing such a huge goal! You go, GIRL!!!
I am SO proud of you! What an accomplishment! And I'm really glad that we got to hang out on Friday. That was awesome. I just love you and I love it when I get to see you!
Nicely done! You're amazing.
Congrats girl! That is great!
Who rocks the party that rocks the party RoseAnna rocks the party that rocks the party! Run some for me!
Way to go! You totally deserve bragging rights. What a great accomplishment, Congratulations!
Congrats! That's awesome Roseanna! You're like a rolemodel! :)
nice job little sister!
I would love to do the Ragnar Las Vegas but I would not be ready for it, no way. My sister and I are actually thinking about doing the 1/2 marathon in Vegas in Dec. we will already be down there for the Rodeo. You should call me next time your out this way. I would love to see you and your kids.
That is so awesome RoseAnna! You should brag, it's a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment