Thursday, September 10, 2009

1,2,3's and A,B,C's

This is the face of the happiest boy in the world.

Why is he so happy?
Because he started Preschool
For the past year Jacob has been complaining that he is the only one who isn't in school.
"Grandpa John goes to school. Joslin and Michael go to school. Katrina and Burdette go to school. Sam and Caitlin go to school.
I'm the only one who doesn't get to go to school."
Poor picked on Jacob
Now he is in Preschool and he couldn't be happier. He doesn't even miss me and didn't even want me to walk him inside to his class. I didn't think you were supposed to be embarrassed of your mom at school until around 2nd grade. I guess it starts earlier. It made me cry a little bit.
He loves his teacher and is making friends with kids who's names are "The kid in the basketball shirt" and "The guy who took my toy"
********

This is Jacob's backpack. (He insisted that I take this picture)


Here is Jacob ready to go to school. He told me I couldn't take any pictures of him at school so this is the best we got! I can't believe he is this big but I guess that's what happens.



10 comments:

the Kates said...

he is so big, and CUTE!

Matt and Kirsten said...

What a cute kid! Rosie, it was GREAT to see you at the race! seriously what a great suprise and WAY TO GO! There is nothing like accomplishing a goal like that and the first time is the best - but keep doing them because they are fun. So good to see you!

The Mathis Family said...

what a stud! Lucy would be jealous about the school thing. And she still has two years! I can't believe he's that old!

Heather said...

I can't believe he is old enough to be going to Preschool! Man, time flies!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Seriously not possible that you have a child in preschool. I'm just going to live here in the land of denial. I like it here. . .

Karissa said...

Yeah for Jacob!! Jack always refers to the kids in his class by their shirt color too!! Every day I ask him if he knows anyone's name and he says "Not yet, maybe tomorrow." I'm fairly certain that our boys could be best friends....

TeamDall said...

what a cute little stinker! I'm glad he loves preschool so much:)

Anonymous said...

Cute little boy! It's so funny the things that children envy isn't it? One day you will be yelling at him to get out of bed or he'll be late for school and he'll be moaning and groaning. ha ha Thats when you can bust out these pictures!

The Bunnell's said...

What a cute kids. He seriously makes me smile everytime I see his- what a precious boy! I am sure I will shed some tears when it's time for madi to go also :)

Kelli said...

That is so crazy that your little boy is old enough to go to preschool. I love that he was excited about it! I have 11 little sweeties in my preschool. It is crazy but I love it. He is so cute!