So, this was supposed to be the summer that we were going to go camping all the time. My kids are old enough, meaning I don't have a baby and I'm not pregnant, which would make it easier and more fun. And it turns out that we didn't go all summer until August. Isn't that how it always seems to go? Busy, busy,busy. The one good thing is that we had an awesome camping trip with all the Batty's. It was really great. We went to Carter Creek, just off of Flaming Gorge. We camped by a little creek where the boys caught so many fish, it was unreal. We had a great time relaxing and the boys had a blast getting dirty. I mean really dirty. Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip.
Jacob, Kamren and Caleb showing us all how dirty they are
Clay in his goofy fishing hat
Caleb enjoying the dirtJeremiah lost his pole in the water when he was hiking, but miraculously he found it!
Jeremiah crossing to get his pole
There is his pole stuck by the rock

















7 comments:
That looks like alot of fun..I was also hoping to get alot of camping in this year but maybe it didn't happen for either of us since it didn't warm up enough til mid july...oh well at least you got a fun trip out of it. Those fish were huge!!
I know what you mean-I've been wanting to go camping all summer...and we haven't. *sigh* Hopefully we have a chance to go before winter comes. By the way...I miss you!
Congrats on getting in a camping trip! Isn't it amazing how crazy life gets with just little ones running around? You awesome, and your boys are adorable.
Looks like you had a great time. I love the picture of your little family all in John deer shirts- too cute. I also love the look on Calebs face in the playing in the dirt picture. What cute boys!
Looks like you guys had OODLES of fun! Maybe next year we should go camping together. I know we talked about it, but we too just had our first camping trip of the year last weekend. Life is just too crazy sometimes! LOve you Battys bunches!!!!!!!!!
that looks like so much fun!!! I can't even stand it! Where's the picture of Dessie Dan?
How fun!! I haven't been camping in ages. Looks like it was a great time.
Post a Comment