My sister Katrina finally got married to Jon Larsen on Friday July 31, 2009!
We are so happy for them. Here are a lot of pictures for those of you who live in Florida (or elsewhere) and couldn't be there :)
Here is Katrina, my dad and mom on the way to the temple
Here is Katrina and Jon running out of the doors!!
Caleb, Will, Jacob and Carter in their matching shirts
The very happy couple
All of the little boys giving their hugs. It was so cute how excited Jacob was to see Katrina when she was married. According to Jacob, after you get married you kiss 20 times.
Katrina and Jon
Everyone outside the temple
The Barker Bunch with Grandma and Grandpa Burdette
The Larsen's and the Barker's
Jacob receiving his kiss from princess Katrina (his words, not mine)
Becca, Katrina and me
Katrina
Katrina and Jon
Caleb, Grandma Jan and Jacob
















12 comments:
OOOHHHHHHHH.....
nothin' like being punch-drunk in love, is there.
How fun. I love weddings! I also loved the boys matching shirts and your family picture before the wedding.
what a perfect day! Congrats to kat and Jon. I can't believe Katrina is married!!!!!!
Looks like you had alot of fun. I love your little family picture. Your boys are so cute!
Thanks for all the pics! I still can't believe that Katrina married one of my best childhood friend's annoying little brother....I'm sure he's matured since he was 7. Congrats to Kat!
I have the same shirt you wore to the temple! We should probably stop shopping at the same stores! Our whole wardrobe will be the same!
Thanks ROSIE!!! All the pics were great, I am so sad I missed all the fun. But I will be there soon, I hope I will see you then.
That was so fun to see! Katrina made a stunning bride didn't she! My congrats to the happy new couple!
They are SO cute!! I love her dress. It's gorgeous. Your little family looks great too.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking pictures! I was so sad i was going to miss it all but having some pictures made up for it :) You all look so pretty and everything looked like it turned out perfectly! Im so happy for her!
Thanks for taking so many pictures. I would have been lost without them:) They're way cute!
PERFECT!! Absolutely Perfect! I sure do wish I could have been there but, alas, I live in the great Midwest. You are all beautiful and I'm so happy everything turned out so well! Love ya!
Post a Comment