Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Official

We Signed On Our Farm!! We Have 140 Acres!

Here is Clay and the papers from the signing!

16 comments:

Melanie said...

I guess that makes you the official "Farmers Wife". Congrats on this momentous occasion Ü

Megan Nordstrom said...

Congratulations!! What an awesome event. I know where we are going to camp out when the world is ending and we need food!!! Ha

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! That is going to be wonderful. What a fun place to raise a family.

Jessica Duff said...

That's awesome, Congrats!

melissa said...

yeah...congrats!!

Randi A. said...

How exciting. Congrats to you guys!

TeamDall said...

Remember when Mom's crazy friend, Holly, said we should all move to Vernal because the world was going to end? I do. Now you have somewhere for us all to come. Let me know if you need us to come help plow or something. Not that we'd be much help, but we make an impressive cheering section.

Jen and Chase said...

That is just about the coolest thing ever. Congrats!

the Kates said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I will have to drive on out and see this farm of yours. So exciting!

Marie Says Yes said...

uncle ben says he is willing to jump in the car and become your farming partner! (he also says he'll take clay golfing once a week... nice.)
congratulations,and good luck, and i'll pray for rain and dread hail storms for you, just like little house on the prairie!
we love you.

Michelle said...

Wow congrats! I may have got you in trouble with my sista because apparently you had failed to mention it to her before you broadcasted it to the whole blogosphere... Sorry about that. But I'm very excited for you and ready to hear all the details. Clay one hard working farmer man indeed.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

That is awesome! I think that you should do a post with more info...like, how far is it from your house, will you be moving there, what will you plant, what the boys think....! What a fun adventure for your family, and what a great way to be prepared! Congratulations!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Congrats! I'm so very happy for you and especially Clay because I know that owning a farm has been his lifelong dream. This just further proves the fact that dreams really do come true in Vernal. Love ya!

Marie Says Yes said...

i just have to ask, why does everyone talk about the end of the world just 'cause you bought a farm? is this an inside joke? is this serious? me and the double b just gotta know! is vernal the location of the sacred food cow? has clay had a revelation? hm?

p.s. i'm still happy you bought a farm, end of the world or not!

Kais said...

Roseanna, I am ecstatic to find your blog! Oh, and you definitely win the blog award - mind doesn't get much attention at all these days (working from home with two kids takes up enough time as is!), but I do feel inspired to improve after experiencing your cute-as-all-get-out blog. :) I loved reading it! Loved the quotes on the side (gave me some solid belly laughs), loved your Office quote (needed that), loved seeing how gorgeous you are and your adorable kids and loved that you now own your own farm!!! Where is the land? What will you farm? Can we come visit you sometime? This is my husbands dream. We are also big Jazz fans and rarely find other fans, so we need to get together. :) Love you!

Hillary said...

Yay!!!! The only farm I have is a virtual farm:)