We were able to spend a full day at Sea World. It was a beautiful day and we saw some awesome stuff.
Here are the boys with some giant otter.
We saw a really funny Sea Lion show but we didn't have our camera with us.
Then we went to the dolphin show. It was pretty cool, but a little too cheesy for my taste!
Then we saw the penguins, Jacobs favorite. He learned about them at school and really liked being able to see some.
Then it was off to the amazing Shamu show. It was awesome and the kids loved it. (So did I)
Then we went and touched and fed the Manta Rays. It was so cool. Caleb didn't really dig the whole situation, but in his defense, they are kind of weird looking!
Then we went to see and hold the Sea Stars. Jacob loved this part too. It was cool to be able to hold them and feel them move.
Then we had to experience Sesame Street Land. The kids begged all day. We spent the remainder of our time playing around and having some fun. Consequently I didn't get to see the Belugas but I guess I will survive.


1 comments:
Awesome pictures. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!
Post a Comment