We started day 3 off with the Chip and Dale Character Breakfast. It was so much fun...well at least that's what I heard. I was in bed sick. I was so sad to miss out on the fun morning but I did make it to Disneyland later that day! The boys got to see lots of characters and had a really good time.
The yummy kids breakfast.
The kids joined in the parade around the restaurant.
Jacob and Caleb tried their strength at the Sword in the Stone. No such luck though.
Then we happened upon Woody and Jessie on our way to Big Thunder Mountain
Then we say "Bibbidi Bobidi Boo" as Jacob called her. She was so nice!
Then we hit Mickeys Toon Town for fun in Goofy, Mickey and Chip and Dales houses.
We stayed till the bitter end that day. We snapped a few pictures on our way out. It was so much fun to be there, even though it was a little rainy.
Our family at the gates.
My mom and all the grandkids minus Sophie early in the day.
Mary Poppins and Bert with the kids. It really was a jolly holiday.
Goofy and the kids
Poor Caleb fell asleep eating his dinner that night. It was an awesome close to our Disneyland experience.


0 comments:
Post a Comment