Monday, May 2, 2011

Disneyland Day 2

Disneyland Day 2 was so much fun.  We did Fantasy Land and all the fun stuff that goes with it!  It was a blast.  Dumbo, Snow White, Tea cups...the works.  The boys had a blast.








I LOVE my moms face in this picture!!


Then it was off to Tomorrow land and the Buzz Lightyear Laser ride.  It wasn't busy at all so we rode this ride like 5 times.  It was so fun...as you can see on Clay's face.







Then on our way out that day we stopped to get the kids Mickey Mouse ears and we say Minnie, Mickey and Pluto!   A perfect ending to an awesome day!








The 3 Mouseketeers...and mom.


Did I mention that I Love Disneyland?

2 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

sigh. disneyland.

you all look so happy!

Aubrey Dokos said...

Let's talk about that picture with you and Sophie in front of the castle - Disney PERFECTION! I love it! And the one with you and the kids with their mouse ears? STOP IT! So fabulous! I LOVE DISNEYLAND TOO!!!