Thursday, December 23, 2010

The First Snowfall Of The Winter

After a very dry winter, we got dumped on.  We got so much snow this week, it was crazy!  The kids had a blast playing in the snow and made a snowman!

Caleb 

 Jacob

The boys helping Clay push snow

 Our Snowman

The boys with Frosty

4 comments:

the Kates said...

Looks like so much fun! Such great photos of your boys. Miss you.

The Bunnell's said...

I wish that we would have gotten snow! All we got was rain, rain and more rain for 4 days!!! It was so weird for this time of year. I love Frosty, they did a great job on him.

-Rachel said...

Roseanna we had so much fun looking at your blog tonight. I read all of the boy's quotes out-loud to Brent and we had a good long laugh. Looks like you guys are having some very happy Holidays! Love you guys!

Marek said...

Yay for snow! I still feel like we're getting skunked this winter, so I hope we get more!