Thursday, December 2, 2010

Excessive Pictures

I know this post is a little out of control.  All the pictures look the same.  I know.  I just can't help myself because she is so cute in this little hat.  Please excuse my excessive picture posting. 







Honestly.  Who knew a baby could be so cute?

5 comments:

the Kates said...

agreed- she is so so cute! Where did you get such a darling hat?!!!?

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!!! I love all the photos! I do the same thing, but who cares, who doesn't love a cute baby!?

Aubrey Dokos said...

SERIOUSLY!!!

The Bunnell's said...

Super cute! Did you make the hat? I love the cookies too! I may have to steal the idea. You are so creative and are way on top of this blog thing lately. I can't keep up :)

Heather said...

That hat is pretty much the cutest thing EVER! She is so adorable!

Thanks for the Christmas card! Your little family is so stinkin' cute! Love you!